New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 554
Page 554 of 651 FirstFirst ... 54454504544552553554555556564604 ... LastLast
Results 5,531 to 5,540 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Today I signed up for the Ohio CCW class. It's a 2 day course, 10 hours of classroom and 2 of range time. My wife is behind me 100%. I'll write back with my grades and range report. Text at you later..Bye from Cleveland

3. I know that..I love taking my daughter and I know she can protect herself..."she carries a pistol because a rifle won't fit in her purse"

4. Pashaska, if you ever want to sell one, let me know. I like pre owned handguns, they come with the experience of the shooter.

5. New member from WI

howdy

Hey Everyone. New to the forum. Little confused on how you get to setup profile etc. How many posts do you have to do?
    Okay, figured it out. Anyway, good to be here.
    Last edited by Revolving Puppet; 04-15-2014 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Figured it out

Hello, I'm new to this forum and see that it is recommended I make a post so I can edit my profile. I've CC'd since the early 70's and own & carry many kinds of handguns.

Hello. My name is Norm and I'm from West Virginia. My wife and I have had our permits just a few weeks and are reading and learning all we can.
    Using Tapatalk

Hello All

Thanks, Tony....I certainly will. Teaching her about firearms, fishing, camping, kayaking, motorcycles, karate, golf, guitars, etc....I'll have my hands full! Not to mention spoiling her rotten! Didn't think of using a .25 as a beginner pistol...I have a little Astra Cub .25. Kid-sized...perfect. Haven't shot it myself in YEARS. Thanks for the reminder. Have fun with your grandkids as well. Memories that will last a lifetime...for all involved.

Quote Originally Posted by tony106 View Post
    Have fun teaching her. It's something she'll remember and pass on to your great grandkids. My granddaughter just turned 1 on 4-1 and my grandson turned 1 on the 12, I taught both my girls how to safely use firearms just like my Dad did for me. My ex wasn't happy, guess that's one more reason she's an ex. I can't wait to take them to the range. I have a little .25 that's just right for them to use.