New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 556
Page 556 of 651 FirstFirst ... 56456506546554555556557558566606 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,560 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Quote Originally Posted by jkurzner View Post
    Lots of great info here. Thanks for the site. A newbie from FLA
    What part of FL are you in? I'm near Jacksonville, FrontSight trained and love to help new shooters.

Hello everyone, new guy to the forum here... came across here as I was browsing some firearms stuff and liked what I saw... Pleasure to be here.

4. Hello. New member from Illinois, one of the most gun un-friendly states in the union. Happy the 2nd amendment is still alive and well.

5. Hello! Newbie from GA, apparently either the most loved or most hated state in the country after Gov. Deal signed "the bill". Found this forum looking for a reciprocity map. Also, hoping to find an end (for me anyway) to one of most ask questions: "how to find the right holster".

Thank for having me!

Tony

Well, it finally arrived (pretty quickly, I think). My FL CCW arrived yesterday. It took about 3 -4 weeks. Now I only need to get the MD hose ready and sold so I can escape permanently to our SWFl home! Hubs' back is better so I am hopeful we can get to the range to get familiar with my new Shield. He is my (awesome) instructor :-)

7. Hello another newbie from Winston Salem, NC. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and reading the forums, agree there is a lot of great info on the boards.

8. New guy here from New York.

9. New member from IL. (Ya still waiting for my CCL - what a CLUSTER%^&+)!!!!

10. Hello all,
    A newbie here from Killeen Texas

11. Carter is here