New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 557
Page 557 of 650 FirstFirst ... 57457507547555556557558559567607 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,570 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hi - I somehow missed this forum when I joined a few days ago. I'm an active duty USAF officer currently stationed in SC. I'm ex-USAF Security Forces (I was a K9 handler). Found this forum during a Google search for reciprocity laws. There's a ton of great information here and already I've learned a lot from reading the posts.

3. Hi all from Illinois, looks like a nice forum. I am an avid shooter , hunter and fisherman. Looking forward to everyones posts.

4. Good Morning from Oklahoma. I am one of the Okie's from Muskogee, now living in Moore Oklahoma. Always looking for new ideas, and comments on new items!

Quote Originally Posted by dlmcm View Post
    Good Morning from Oklahoma. I am one of the Okie's from Muskogee, now living in Moore Oklahoma. Always looking for new ideas, and comments on new items!
    Great to have Moore folks from Oklahoma. Be careful in Moore this time of the year, it can be dangerous. Hope you guys get a break this year and the big circular winds pass you by.
    Certified NRA Instructor in Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Personal Defense in The Home, Personal Defense Outside the Home and Refuse to Be a Victim.
    Oklahoma Handgun License Instructor; NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA EVC, District 2, OK

Greetings from the Motor City (surrounding area anyway). Good info on this site, I've used it some while traveling for work. Hoping to enjoy myself here on the boards for a little down time between jobs (hopefully not too much).

Newbie here in So Illinois!!!

Hey Ya'll! Howdy from the great CCW state of Georgia! Looking forward to the interaction. Ya'll be blessed, keep your head down, your powder dry and your ***** covered.

9. G-Day from Down Under.

G-Day. I registered today and am pleased to be a part of this forum. I am a retired coal miner and I am a keen hunter and fisherman. Have been actively hunting for just on 52 years. I am also a keen target pistol shooter, and strongly believe in armed self defence, including CC and OC, even though armed self defence is illegal Down Under. That does not stop me and many others here from continuing to push for armed self defence, one day, being made legal.

Cheers, Ironbark.

(My work mates gave me the nick name, Ironbark. The Ironbark tree is the hardest wood and bark of any tree in Australia. The tree was named the Ironbark tree by the early convicts because they had to continually sharpen their axes when cutting these trees down).

10. New Member
    Just posting

11. A quick hello from illinois to everyone. Just rec'd my CCL - took 31 days. I've been enjoying the forum for a few weeks so decided to join.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using USA Carry mobile app