New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 558
Page 558 of 650 FirstFirst ... 58458508548556557558559560568608 ... LastLast
Results 5,571 to 5,580 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. New member from Ohio - SE ky - west central fl. I'm retired so I do get around quite a bit and like to feel safe doing it. I've carried a gun for 45 years in one way or another. Look forward to getting & sharing info.

3. Hi, newbie from Michigan here. New to concealed carry also. Hoping there's lots of useful info on this site.

Sure wingman. I'm a newbie from Minnesota.

New member here! Love the site and the wealth of information available! Looking forward to participating in the discussions and expanding my firearms knowledge. Thanks!

Hello, I'm a new forum member from Arizona. Long time shooter, new to forums. Just picked up my new Para Black Ops Recon last week and thought I would scan some forums to see what is happening. Will be hitting the Range later this week.

7. Hi, new guy from northern WV here. Love to shoot but never been a hunter. Married with kids. Part of the working poor class...haha

Hello from the Great (NOT) state of Illinois!
    I'm new to the concealed carry site, but a very long time shooter.

9. Hello from a newbie in Oklahoma.

Glad to have another Okie here. Welcome.
    Certified NRA Instructor in Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Personal Defense in The Home, Personal Defense Outside the Home and Refuse to Be a Victim.
    Oklahoma Handgun License Instructor; NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA EVC, District 2, OK

Quote Originally Posted by mdleow View Post
    Well, it finally arrived (pretty quickly, I think). My FL CCW arrived yesterday. It took about 3 -4 weeks. Now I only need to get the MD hose ready and sold so I can escape permanently to our SWFl home! Hubs' back is better so I am hopeful we can get to the range to get familiar with my new Shield. He is my (awesome) instructor :-)
    Hey MD. Which shield you have? Saw you mentioned and I have .40 and absolutely love it. Welcome as wel...