New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 560
Page 560 of 650 FirstFirst ... 60460510550558559560561562570610 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Quote Originally Posted by IBSMITTY View Post
    Newbie from NY who got to Texas as soon as he could. Real Texans don't worry, I forgot to pack all my communist ideology when I left NY.
    Good move! I've got anti-gun relatives in NY and CT. If they want to see me, they can come to FL--no way I'm going there.

Just joined up. I'm Director of Training at Condition Yellow Academy, Inc. in Arlington Heights, IL. Glad to be here!

Steve Watson

Hello from Katy, TX!!

Welcome new members. Enjoy this forum as does have good info on carrying around the US.

6. Hello

Hello from Maryland. Looking forward to usacarry.com

Tom

7. Hello Group, a newbie from North Ga. (a genuine Ga. RedNeck). Look forward to conversing and sharing thoughts and information.

My Handle: CHEMICALLYGREENMANNew Member Welcome Thread 2-chemically-green-proof-1.gif
    MEMBER NRA, USCCA, Really enjoy shooting and training using a pistol for CCW. I am blessed to have land and have my own shooting range.

Currently own: Glocks, (9mm, .40cal, .45 GAP) Beretta PX4-STORM, (9mm, .40cal.) FNH 9mm
    Taurus PT 24/7 G2, (.40cal), Walther PPQ-M2, 9mm), CZ P-09, CZ P-07 (9mm).

8. Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. I'm from Illinois <insert joke>....finally got my CCL a few weeks ago.

9. Glad to join you, checking in from Houston, TX. Spent the day yesterday auditing a CHL class and working on providing woman taught CHL and Intro classes upon request.

10. New guy here. I'm currently stationed at Fort Bliss Texas but I'll be medically retired by September. After that I will moving back to Alabama. I have read some threads and enjoyed the knowledge shared. I carry a Smith & Wesson M&P 40.

Hello from another FNG from Broken Arrow, OK.