New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 565
Page 565 of 648 FirstFirst ... 65465515555563564565566567575615 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,650 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. I live in Florida 8 months out of the year summer in ohio

3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    The first one got to big and was hanging up the database when I was trying to do some maintenance. I deleted it and started this new one. Post here for new welcomes. Please don't start new threads.
    New member from North Carolina. Thanks for activating my account.

4. Hello from Illinois.

5. Welcome doc407

6. Hello everybody, how y'all doing? I am newto this site. I am from Alabama and I practice conceal carry all the time. I carry for personal protection and to protect my family. I enjoy target shooting whenever I can, and my wife loves to shoot also. Looking forward to participating in this site

Back--

Hi, back on this forum, so not really a newbie- started two new projects- which got me back on this site- since it has by far- been one of the most resourceful for me in the past- with all my question and gun build questions. Thank you for all the help btw-

Newbie here from NC. look forward to all information y'all have to offer.

9. Hello everyone. Glad to be here.

10. Hello from newbie in NJ. A bad place for a 2nd Amendment supporter to live. Got my Utah permit, now just praying for NJ to get with the program.

Yell, I don't have good history with your state and a gun. Hopefully good folks like yourself can change that.