New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 57
Page 57 of 650 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157557 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Thumbs up

Welcome new folks. Happy to see males and particularly females joining the group.
    Preserve the 2nd amendment and firearms, THE NRA NEEDS YOU NOW!
    May the happiest day of your past, be the saddest day or your future.
    Today is the very first day of the rest of your life!

Quote Originally Posted by Huklberyhound View Post
    Welcome aboard, .38 girl. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.
    Thank you for the warm welcome.. I'm glad to be here!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by DougG View Post
    Welcome to our site from someone in Texas. My son went to Ohio State so I have have become a Buckeye fan.
    DougG, thank you for the warm welcome! I'm happy to join you all!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by brock samson View Post
    Welcome guys and gals to the monkey house.

Play nice...
    Thanks for the welcome, glad to be here!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by drt View Post
    Welcome new folks. Happy to see males and particularly females joining the group.
    drt and all,

Thanks for the warm welcome! I belong to a couple other forums and we're seeing a lot of new folks. I'm glad to see that our ranks are growing and we're all standing together!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Hi all!

Greetings from an LEO from Winston-Salem, NC! I am also on other forums, but I think I'll lurk around awhile before jumping in.

8. Hello from Chicago suburbs. .......ongoing efforts underway to get conceal carry in our State!

Welcome from SC, MTS840 and vstar! We're glad to have you aboard...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Hello all you USA Carry posters.I'm a new member of your great site from Kanakee county Illinois,I hope everyones day was a good one,mine has got better sense I got done with a CC class tonight. pleasantry:

I need to say this, Im so impressed on how all of you welcome New Members to this Forum. Most groups are not so friendly and, almost seem to frown on Newbees. But, you all are great. We all have something to bring to the table as the Expression goes. We are all unique in our own way and, if we stick together we can all learn from one another. just imagine the vast knowledege that is contain within all of our members And, all you have to do is ask and, you have allot of very helpful men and women here to help and, offer their advice Most sites when you ask an question always seems to be allot of poeple giving you wrong advice or make fun of you for asking But, not here so THANK You to all of the members for being so nice and most Important Helpful. I look at you all as friends we all share a commom Interest or we wouldnt be here Thanks again USA Carry and all the great Members