New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 570
Page 570 of 648 FirstFirst ... 70470520560568569570571572580620 ... LastLast
Results 5,691 to 5,700 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hey Tactical .22 , I love them too. My first was a Colt, new frontier.

Sent from my XT1080 using USA Carry mobile app

3. A quick hello from Toledo Ohio!

Couple things about me.. I'm a bit of a betweener as I both cc and on depending on my mood. Mostly cc at this time. But, need to get a better or holster with some retention to it before going more oc than anything.
    Got my ccw a couple of months ago and picked up a s&w M&p shield 9mm with a iwb. Love the firearm and want to get a grip sight for it in the next couple months.

I am interested in oc walks and events. Been studying laws and improving my knowledge of them. Figure getting involved and meeting people with greater knowledge will help further mine.

Lots to do and lots to learn yet. Carry often and carry safe.

4. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    The first one got to big and was hanging up the database when I was trying to do some maintenance. I deleted it and started this new one. Post here for new welcomes. Please don't start new threads.

Thanks for starting the new thread. I agree, the other one was already too long.

5. How do you think things will go with the recent Supreme Court rulings?

6. Just signed up but have been lurking for a little while. I'll post mostly in the ccw and handgun forums.
    Nice forum with much info.

7. New member from the little State of De. Glad to be here, with what seems to be an abundance of knowledge. I am the father of 6 in a small town and have been CCing for about 5 years now. My biggest day to day struggle is I live and work in a state that does not recognize my CCW and is not very open to issuing. This leaves me traveling without for the better part of the day, and quite frustrated.
    Look forward to chatting and learning, thanks for the opportunity!

8. I just joined tonight. Thought I could use some knowledge from the regulars here. Purchased and shot my own XDM 45 this weekend, and I'm overjoyed with the accuracy. So, hi everyone from WI.

9. Hello .. Newbie here... Great reads and info. Looking forward to interacting here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Newbie from ohio here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Here - CWP Classes in Southwest FL Available

Good Morning all; I've been using USACarry.com for a while, thought I'd finally register.

I run the Naples Gun School (www.NaplesGunSchool.com) that offers the Florida (and many other states') Concealed Weapons License/Permit classes right in folks' homes (well, at least the classroom portion).

If you know someone in the Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero or Fort Myers, FL areas that is looking to get their FL CWP, have them drop me a line!

New Member Welcome Thread 2-ngs-logo-trans.png