New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 571
Page 571 of 648 FirstFirst ... 71471521561569570571572573581621 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hello. Newbie to the forum from North Carolina. Currently in the 'Stan. I have been aound guns about all my life but not cocky enough to say I know everything about guns. I look forward to discussing things with y'all. Have a great day/night

Wish Naples was closer!

Sent from my XT1080 using USA Carry mobile app

@SWGcowboy Come on down; we're a short 6 hour drive from GA! LOL

Sent from my SCH-I545 using USA Carry mobile app

Only if you get my score above a 98 (GA law enforcement). Lol

Good morning from CA... I kept seeing USACarry come up on the Calguns.net message boards whenever I had questions about concealed carry so I decided to just go ahead and join here as well. I'm originally from VA/NC and have been around firearms my entire life. I grew up hunting/fishing/being outdoors, did a little time in the Marine reserves, and I'm also an NRA certified pistol and personal protection inside the home instructor. My wife and I spend a good amount of time in FL each year visiting her family and spending time on her fathers land just outside Gainesville and I have decided to go ahead and apply for my FL non-resident permit for such visits. I look forward to chatting with everyone and gaining some good info here....

Howdy partner!

8. Hello USA Carry,
    Newbie here from Illinois, owning FL and UT non-residential and IL residential licenses. I own H&K USP FULL, GLOCK 17 4TH GEN, AND S&W SHIELD ALL IN 9MM.

9. Hi all, newbie from Greensboro, NC

New Member from East TN. Long time gun owner and CWP holder.

Love east TN!