New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 577
Page 577 of 650 FirstFirst ... 77477527567575576577578579587627 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Howdy from new member in Colorado.

3. Although I was an avid gun nut in the 1950's, reloading and shooting handguns, rifles and shotguns, I had not fired a firearm since 1972 until I got interested in concealed carry this year 2014. I now own a Taurus PT 92 and a S&W Shield, both in 9mm. I have my carry permit here in Tennessee, and belong to a shooting range. Trying to learn all I can to make up for decades of inactivity.

4. Welcome new from Tennessee I'm from South Carolina. Congratulations on Concealed Carry

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using USA Carry mobile app

5. Sounds good. I'm a new member - just signed up today, although I've used your maps in the past for traveling. Glad to become a member!! I am looking forward to these forums & what I can learn from participating here.

6. Hey group

Just joined - going to go check out some of the posts. Let me know if you have any favorite articles/discussions.

Thanks

7. Hello from Connecticut!

8. Welcome from Houston, Texas.

9. Hi Luke another new guy here from Tennessee.

10. Howzit everyone! New to the forum and I have to make an initial post before I can read up on the threads and do contribute to them at my capacity. Im in my mid 30s, active duty servicemember with 3 deployments to the Middle East. I am willing to share as much of my experience as I can and look foward to having good interaction with everyone here.

11. Welcome FlaPara and first thank you for your service. I look forward to hearing from you anytime about anything you wish. We owe you a debt of gratitude for all you have done and continue to do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using USA Carry mobile app