New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 580
Page 580 of 650 FirstFirst ... 80480530570578579580581582590630 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,800 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hello everyone.. New to the forums, but not new to firearms. I hope to be able to receive and provide some good advice around here!

Need to introduce myself. Hoping to increase my knowledge and maybe make a friend or three. Kansas.

4. Hello, from New Hampshire! Started my journey several decades ago in Iowa, moved up and down, living as far north as North Dakota and as far south as Texas; and then broadened my horizons considerably further to the east and west during 20+ years of active duty in Uncle Sam's Navy. Although I grew up around (and used) long guns from an early age, I don't recall having shot, or even touched, a (non-toy) handgun until my formal introduction by Uncle Sam. After leaving active duty, more than a decade passed before my first handgun purchase. I've since come to realize that, as I'm confident many of you already know, it's kinda like they used to say in a certain potato chip commercial: you can't have just one. Although a bit delayed in stepping into the light, I joined some months ago and have already learned from some of the articles and forum posts. Definitely many wiser than me here. Thank you for allowing me the privilege.

5. Hello from a newbie in Wisconsin. Not new to concealed carry but had been a lurker on this forum for some time. I'm an avid shooter and have been for a long time. I'm also an NRA certified RSO, Rifle and Shotgun Instructor.

Hello all!

New member from Indiana. Indiana Carry License Holder for 8 years and Utah License Holder for 2. I am an IT Manager and part timer at the local Gun Store and Range.

I look forward to learning and sharing!

Michael

gs 776 Really glad I found this site

8. I'm glad also for this info, can learn so much more than in the service. .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using USA Carry mobile app

9. Good to be here. New guy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using USA Carry mobile app

10. My name is Jonas. I am not a robot. I do not have a robot vagina.

I am a new pistol permit owner residing in CT and very interested in CC and guns in general.

11. Can I start my own thread?