New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 581
Page 581 of 650 FirstFirst ... 81481531571579580581582583591631 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,810 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

  1. Glad to be here! From Sheboygan, Wis

  2.   
  3. Quote Originally Posted by bllstkCrkAdkt View Post
    My name is Jonas. I am not a robot. I do not have a robot vagina.

    I am a new pistol permit owner residing in CT and very interested in CC and guns in general.
    I thought no one could have any kind permit in ct,????

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using USA Carry mobile app

  4. Quote Originally Posted by runningrabbit747 View Post
    I thought no one could have any kind permit in ct,????

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using USA Carry mobile app
    I'm from ct, and was planning a trip home, wanted to carry there from sc...

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using USA Carry mobile app

  5. Quote Originally Posted by runningrabbit747 View Post
    I'm from ct, and was planning a trip home, wanted to carry there from sc...

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using USA Carry mobile app
    So you are from CT but live in SC and want to carry a pistol from there to here? You may be protected by peaceable journey laws while transporting but i'd look at each state's laws to know what to expect before setting out. When you get here you will need a pistol permit (resident or non resident) almost immediately.

  6. #5805
    Don't do it! They will take your gun. I know. It happen to me. 18 yes ago.

    Sent from my XT1080 using USA Carry mobile app

  7. I heard that befor, that's why I ask...

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using USA Carry mobile app

  8. wow cowboy did you get stopped or something? I would get my permit first before bringing anything firearm related into the state since it isn't only pistols that require a permit for that matter.

  9. #5808
    Yes. Got stopped for tail light out . Ask if I had a gun in the truck (I believe cause of NC plate). I said I did. It was in glovebox. They locked me if, took gun, fined me $500

    Sent from my XT1080 using USA Carry mobile app

  10. Quote Originally Posted by SWGcowboy View Post
    Yes. Got stopped for tail light out . Ask if I had a gun in the truck (I believe cause of NC plate). I said I did. It was in glovebox. They locked me if, took gun, fined me $500

    Sent from my XT1080 using USA Carry mobile app

    Thanks for sharing cowboy. I empathize with you. Hopefully other newbs here take extra caution.

  11. #5810
    Hello....My name is Michael and I reside in North Dakota (Thanks to the Air Force). I have had my CCW since 2010 and am new to this site (You can call me Capt. Obviouse).

    Merry Christmas to everyone! I'm guessing I had to do this to be able to update my profile?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast