New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 582
Page 582 of 651 FirstFirst ... 82482532572580581582583584592632 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. you're ok in N.Carolina, Virginia, PA and West Virginia, but forget about Delaware, NJ, NY and CT. Pick upa current copy of the Traveler's Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States before you plan any trips.

3. My car--FL plates-- is abundantly decorated with pro-2A stickers. To drive to see my mother in CT or my in-laws in NY, I'd have to rent a plain unmarked car or I'd get pulled over for a full search as soon as I crossed the wrong state line.

4. Just registered. New gun owner from New Hampshire. Currently waiting on my Pistol License. Glad to join the community.

Their you go. I'm telling - don't do it up there.

Sent from my XT1080 using USA Carry mobile app

Just wanted to drop in and wish everyone a safe and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I'm a retired school teacher here in North Carolina.
    Safe travels, gs776

Merry CHRISTmas to all for the hood in SW Georgia

Sent from my XT1080 using USA Carry mobile app

8. Hi all!
    New guy to this site. Just thought I'd make it clear that the 2nd amendment is very well in tact at our humble abode!
    I look forward to being a value added member to all here on USA Carry.

9. Hi, I'm Mike from Nevada. I look forward to learning from other ccw holders and sharing information I have

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using USA Carry mobile app

10. Hi, I'm Mark. I'm originally from Colorado but I live in Ontario, Canada. I'm a fellow firearm enthusiast. I also like cars, bikes, boat, traveling, and of course, shooting!

Thanks for having me!

11. New member for SC here.