New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 585
Page 585 of 648 FirstFirst ... 85485535575583584585586587595635 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,850 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

I've been here for a couple of days and am from NE Wash State. A couple of miles S of the border.
    Michael
    USCG (Ret.)
    Distinguished NRA Life Member

3. Hi All,

Kevin from Monument, Colorado here. Just signing on.

4. Illinois CCW !!! Woohoo

Hello to all. New subscriber to group / old browser of site. Thank you for the invaluable resource!

5. Ladies n Gentlemen, NorCal gun tot'n, bacca'n chew'n, beer drink'n, fun lov'n arms owner here. Looking forward to sharing with you folks.

6. Quote Originally Posted by wingman883 View Post
    Hi Group,
    A newbie from South Carolina here. I like to lurk awhile before I open my mouth so I've been reading some of the post. I have been very impressed with the topics and responses to them. I have just one concern. I know that this is an English only but I speak and right southern, is that OK?
    Yes that's fine welcome

7. David from Arizona I am new here and look forward to joining the discussions.

Graham County here, welcome.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

9. Greetings from South Carolina, one of the last free states left.

10. New guy signing in from Georgia. I coach our county 3P precision air rifle team and have been involved with coaching kids shooting sports for over 10 years. I also help out with the B.S.A which my son is active in. I was also in scouting when I was young and earned the Eagle rank. I own and operate Wolf Hollow Tactical. I have over 20 years in CNC programing/ operation and fabrication of many different materials. Will be expanding the business from kydex holsters and gear to other shooting, survival, outdoor gear as the company grows. Great forum you have here!

11. Thanks for letting me join! This site interests me and I hope to be an asset here.

Thanks!

Jonathan