New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 592
Page 592 of 648 FirstFirst ... 92492542582590591592593594602642 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,920 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. I live in southern indiana down around Princeton. And i work for Rural King sellung guns.

3. Its good to meet you welcome to the forum

Hello. New to the forum. From Minneapolis.

5. I'm from south western Indiana down near Princeton

6. I was born in Terre Haute I don't tell many that

Sent from my SCH-I545 using USA Carry mobile app

7. Best thing I would advise before buying a gun is looking up proper hand gun grip by Shawn smith on you tube. Because you can't get a proper fit gun if you cant get a proper grip on the gun. You can't do that with all guns.It must fit your hands accurately.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using USA Carry mobile app

8. New to the forum from rural south Texas.

9. when i decide im going to go to a range and rent a few guns to try out before i buy one.

10. Hey all, my name is Josh. I'm from NW PA, a 15 minute drive to the OH border, and a 45 minute drive from NY. This site was recommended to me when i took my Utah permit class. I definitely like the site features, and it seems you have a pretty nice, established community here. Been looking for carry and EDC site to plant my feet in, and i think that might be here! I'm looking forward to conversing with all of you!

11. Hopefully, this isn't a 'zombie' thread that I'm posting in here! I'm in the PRNY, and I stumbled into the forum. I figured, "Why not?"