New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 596
Page 596 of 651 FirstFirst ... 96496546586594595596597598606646 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,960 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

I'm new here and relatively new to concealed carry. My carry of choice is a Boberg XR9-S in the black onxy finish with an IWB kydex holster from Flashbang. When I got it, it was primarily being marketed to the female market and called a "Betty" holster. Since then, they have repackaged the exact same holster are are now selling it under the original name for females and as the "Eliot Ness" for guys.

Hello from Orygun

New to the site from NC. Thanks Luke for providing us with excellent resources.

4. I'm another SC newbie and I signed up for the CCW expiration reminder service. Hi, y'all ... I don't carry on-person, but prefer to use the excellent Maxpedition Fatboy man-purse instead. Much more comfortable and I can unzip the CC zipper and put my hand inside it, resting it on my weapon if I enter a hazardous area. IMHO, there is no on-person comfortable way to carry concealed, especially in summertime in the south. I will carry either the Bersa Thunder CC .380 popper or the XD SubCompact .40 with me ... but the FatBoy will accommodate a full sized 1911 with ease. Just my two cents worth.

5. Awsome avatar! My great grandad rode with the 8th Kentucky Calvary (U.S Volunteers) under Rosecrans and Sherman. We 're all Americans now! I honor your ancestor as well as my own.

6. Just Holster It, LLC here and new to the group. Looking forward to contributing to the talks, especially about concealed carry holsters.

7. New here from Texas. I own and operate a satellite TV retail store and computer repair shop in my home town...been doing it about 10 years. I was in law enforcement for about 11 years before I entered the ministry. I am an associate pastor of a small country church. My handgun of choice is the 1911. I have a CHL. Just saying "howdy!"

Hello,
    I'm looking forward to the discussions that are to come.

Hello, I am having trouble finishing my profile and joining a discussion in a group. I cant adjust my profile until I join and post in a group. I have joined 3 groups, but it will not let me post. What the heck is the deal?

10. What's up? New to the site and new to CCW. Been shooting weapons for about 15 years but just got my CCW. I like this site already with what I've read and all the knowledge I'll be able to get from the weapon veterans.

11. Hi