New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 597
Page 597 of 651 FirstFirst ... 97497547587595596597598599607647 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,970 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

gotaglock Guest
    Hello USA Carry People,

My name is Guy and I am the creator of GOTAGLOCK.COM - Professional Concealed Carry Permit Training in Seattle-Tacoma Washington. Focusing primarily on the multi-state reciprocity CCW permits of Utah, Florida and Arizona, however, I also provide certification for Oregon, Idaho, other state permits, NRA and CCW defensive firearms training all over The Pacific Northwest. USA CARRY is an outstanding resource and if I may ever be of assistance to you or this forum, please do not hesitate to reach out.
    Be safe!

Newbie here, a proud member of the security industry and longtime 2A supporter. I am honored to be amongst such men and women.

4. New guy here. First, I'd like to say hello to all the covert folks of the NSA. I'm clocking in from Mid- Michigan. Here to learn a little and share a little. Looks like a great site.

5. New Instructor in west central Florida - come check us out at Conceal Carry License, Firearm instruction - Advanced Firearm Safety.com - St Petersburg, Fl

6. Just wanted to say hello to all members & welcome aboard to all the newbies! This is a GR8 site to learn from & gain some quality information & facts, as well as meet lifelong friends! I'm not just a believer in the 2A, I believe in the Constitution & ALL of our God given rights...but especially the 2nd Amendment! For w/o the 2A...We as a people will not be able to protect any!
    Yours in FREEDOM...
    Keep...Yer Powder dry, Yer Mag full, & Yer Aim... DEAD ON!

7. Hello, I am from Missouri. I received my CCW a couple of weeks ago and am looking for a place with up to date information about how my permit works in other states. Talk to all of you soon

8. I'm a new member, "hello" from Alabama!

9. My name is Rex I'm known as kritter as I use to fight like one when I was younger. I'm 60 and now use a shotgun to do my talking instead of my fists & feet. I live in Texas now, but was born in Montana, I consider myself a Rebel as I was always against authority figures so I got in lots of trouble in my younger days. I served in the Army for 5 years 8 months & 22 days

Hello,

I am looking forward to reviewing members post and joining this group. Thanks!

11. Hello to you all from Southeastern Wisconsin... My wife and I are long time hunters but new to the concealed carry world. Looking forward to learning a lot.