New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 599
Page 599 of 650 FirstFirst ... 99499549589597598599600601609649 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 6500

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Been a member for a while but pretty much invisible...life got in the way. Wanted to say hello again.

3. Hey guys, new here, just saying hey. Nice to see so many firearm enthusiasts in one community.

Welcome to all you new folks! Happy Trails and may the good Lord take a liking to you

Sent from my XT1080 using USA Carry mobile app

5. NP here. I like guns - and hate it when people and the gubmit try to infringe that right!

6. Hello everyone! I am very glad to be a new member and I'm interested in gaining knowledge from everyone here. Thank you.

Welcome to the new members. I hope you enjoy your time here. Any questions, feel free to ask. I'll try and steer you clear around here, cuz there are way too many keyboard commandos on this site.

8. Newbie from Wisconsin. Looking forward to my concealed carry class in September and getting my own gun shortly thereafter!

9. hello from Hafer's gunsmithing! Hafer's Gunsmithing
    facebook.com/hafersgunsmithing

10. Welcome, gentlemen! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Quote Originally Posted by Wild Dog View Post
    Welcome to the new members. I hope you enjoy your time here. Any questions, feel free to ask. I'll try and steer you clear around here, cuz there are way too many keyboard commandos on this site.
    Not true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk