New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 6
Page 6 of 651 FirstFirst ... 456781656106506 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Welcome foreal,OSC and jc.

Welcome n2trophies from Texas.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Welcome forreal and OSC from Texas.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome, JC

Quote Originally Posted by jchantelau View Post
    Hey new member from South Carolina. Just recently picked up a Glock 22 and I'm now going to also purchase the Glock 23. I will also be receiving my CWP in the next month or so. Look forward to learning and sharing my own experiences.
    Welcome from the UpState, JC. We're glad to have you aboard!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Guess I should say hi. Really LOVE the forum and appreciate the website. I guess you could say I'm a redneck stuck in the nest of liberals in Boston. They breed in the big cities. So, just cuz I'm from here don't think I'm a Kennedy fan.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    Welcome from the UpState, JC. We're glad to have you aboard!
    Thanks, I'm not too far from you....Simpsonville, SC. Thanks for the other warm welcomes!

wolfhunter Guest
    Old Owl, welcome. I don't think anyone will hold your location against you, except to wonder why you haven't moved to more favorable climes?

10. My name is steveo1,glad to be aboard.

11. Hello from Texas

I found this forum by accident and it looks like some interesting discussion, looking forward to it.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein

Page 6 of 651 FirstFirst ... 456781656106506 ... LastLast