New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 600
Page 600 of 650 FirstFirst ... 100500550590598599600601602610 ... LastLast
Results 5,991 to 6,000 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Quote Originally Posted by Wild Dog View Post
    Welcome to the new members. I hope you enjoy your time here. Any questions, feel free to ask. I'll try and steer you clear around here, cuz there are way too many keyboard commandos on this site.
    Not true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. New guy here from Whitman County, Washington

4. Welcome to ccwresponsibly Firearm Training

Hello all! Looking forward to taking some classes and getting my CCW (either in Tn or NC (May be moving soon)) Paramedic by day, computer guy/photographer by night haha!

EDIT*
    Just a quick question- does anyone know why I can't edit my profile? (add a signature, picture, location, etc?)

6. A new recruit checking in.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Medic.22 View Post
    Hello all! Looking forward to taking some classes and getting my CCW (either in Tn or NC (May be moving soon)) Paramedic by day, computer guy/photographer by night haha!

EDIT*
    Just a quick question- does anyone know why I can't edit my profile? (add a signature, picture, location, etc?)
    You'll find plenty of photography guys here and at least one paramedic that I know of. Welcome to you and the other newcomers. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, new member in Virginia here.

Hello All,

A new member from Rhode Island here. Applying for my CCW in RI and MASS this month. Any advice is welcome.

10. Well darn, guess I should have posted here first. So here is what I posted earlier in the Mississippi forum...

Madison resident here. I have been considering doing this for some time, and with all of the nut jobs running around shooting people, I believe it is time to arm myself against the possibility someone next to me in the checkout line will start wigging out and letting bullets fly. I am not interested in looking for a fight, but if one finds me, and I don't have an out, at least I can ensure I have a good chance of winning.

I am quite experienced with the shotguns and rifles that I hunt with, but it dawned on me last night when I was thinking about doing this that I have NEVER pulled the trigger on a handgun. I never really had access to one. And I really do not know much about which would best suit me, though I believe it is in my best interest to try some out.

So anyway, here's me saying HEY to all of you on here, and maybe I will see some of you shooting at Turcotte sometime soon.

One question - anyone here know a place where I might be able to try out several different brands or calibers?

And also.....

12 Gauges
    Belgium Browning A5 3" Magnum 32" Full Choke
    Belgium Browning A5 28" Modified
    Belgium Browning A5 28" Improved Cylinder
    Remington 1100 32" (not sure choke, I inherited from my grandpa. Must research.)

Rifles
    Glenfield 75 (Marlin) Carbine - .22
    Revelation 30-06

11. If someone can tell me how to go about getting a concealed permit in tenn. I have a sc permit not much luck on the website that I could find.
    I reside in sc.

[email protected]