New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 604
Page 604 of 650 FirstFirst ... 104504554594602603604605606614 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,040 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hello from newcomer in New Hampshire.

3. Hello from MN

4. Hello,
    Dgeorge from Northern Virginia here. I think its time for me to join other like minded people to exchange ideas and give and get support for constitutional rights.

5. Hello all! From Breckinridge Arms in Oklahoma. Happy to be part of usa carry.

6. New from IN. Glad to be here.

7. Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Aye Aye Sir, Thank you
    Good to be here!

8. This is my required first post. I've been shooting for over 46 years. I am a government certified Small Arms Weapons Instructor, a Nevada and Utah certified CCW instructor, as well as an NRA instructor.

9. I have a question, do some of you carry on the same side as your phone is, how's that working for you,is it to crowed or uncomfortable ?? Or is it up to the individual.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using USA Carry mobile app

Blog Entries

Same side carry

Quote Originally Posted by runningrabbit747 View Post
    I have a question, do some of you carry on the same side as your phone is, how's that working for you,is it to crowed or uncomfortable ?? Or is it up to the individual.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using USA Carry mobile app
    I am right handed but carry my pistol on my left hip (butt forward) as the hazard that most concerns me is car jacking. It is difficult
    to draw my pistol in a hurry from my right side when wearing the seat belt. In my own situation cross draw when driving an automobile is by far the only way to go.

R. Peckham
    Washington, DC

Hello,

I'm a newbie here. I have had my conceal carry licence for about 5 years so still relatively new U.S. Army veteran, I live in Montreal Quebec so not a lot of gun rights here. But hopefully making it back to the states mid 2016.