New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 605
Page 605 of 650 FirstFirst ... 105505555595603604605606607615 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,050 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello,

I'm a newbie here. I have had my conceal carry licence for about 5 years so still relatively new U.S. Army veteran, I live in Montreal Quebec so not a lot of gun rights here. But hopefully making it back to the states mid 2016.

I assume that your carry license is not from Quebec, that it is from a state within the US. Hope to have you back in the real world soon and thank you for your service.
    Certified NRA Instructor in Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Personal Defense in The Home, Personal Defense Outside the Home and Refuse to Be a Victim.
    Oklahoma Handgun License Instructor; NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA EVC, District 2, OK

4. Thanks for the info, I was thinking of how this would work for me also, the seat belt is covering it. But what about the phone ??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by runningrabbit747 View Post
    Thanks for the info, I was thinking of how this would work for me also, the seat belt is covering it. But what about the phone ??
    Unless you have one of those ridiculously big phones, you can carry your phone in a closable shirt pocket. Another option is to carry your phone in a pant pocket on the opposite side of the gun, so that you are not reaching for your gun when you reach for your phone. It ain't rocket surgery.

As for your gun's carry position, search this forum. This has been discussed many times. There are different options, each of them has different advantages and disadvantages.

6. Hi All,

I'm glad to have found this website. My business partner Richard and I started our gun store in the area of Fort Worth Texas back in 2012. We have moved to a bigger facility to serve the community in a greater capacity. Glad to be along with Y'all (that was for you wingman883) :-)

Russell Jones

7. Hi all! I'm a licensed attorney in Indiana and holder of lifetime carry permit. I also specialize in NFA gun trusts, so contact me if I can help you out!
    Ted

New Forum member from Texas. Glock 22, 27, 43, Sig 220, Bushmaster M4 A2

New member from Texas. Glock 22, 27, 43, Sig P220, Bushmaster M4A2.

10. Wife and I just applied for our NC CFL and should have them in about 8 weeks. Look forward to the resources here!

Hello.

I'm from Ohio.

Hope I can make a contribution without getting myself in trouble... I have a big sense of humor and it gets me in trouble sometimes. So here's hoping for the best!