New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 606
Page 606 of 650 FirstFirst ... 106506556596604605606607608616 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,060 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hello

I'm new here from Central, Pa. I look forward to reading and learning more on this site.

3. Hi guys, I hope to learn a lot here. I'm a complete newbie with no quarrels with gun ownership whatsoever! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kóri Wendel View Post
    Hi guys, I hope to learn a lot here. I'm a complete newbie with no quarrels with gun ownership whatsoever! :)
    Welcome to the forum, Kori.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

5. Hi from Cary, NC.

6. New to the site. Thanks for having me here

Hello RJVThunderbold and welcome to USA Carry. By the way, do you carry in Cary? Sorry, I just could not resist.
    Certified NRA Instructor in Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Personal Defense in The Home, Personal Defense Outside the Home and Refuse to Be a Victim.
    Oklahoma Handgun License Instructor; NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA EVC, District 2, OK

8. Hello

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    The first one got to big and was hanging up the database when I was trying to do some maintenance. I deleted it and started this new one. Post here for new welcomes. Please don't start new threads.
    Hello new here from Louisiana

9. Hello newbie from Indiana here. Newbie to guns period. Hoping to learn lots. And maybe share as I learn as well. Thanks for this opportunity.

10. Looking to find out more information on CCW in CA. Such as, is it accepted in ALL counties, or just the county of issue?

11. New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello from CA. Soon to be in NV.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk