New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 608
Page 608 of 648 FirstFirst ... 108508558598606607608609610618 ... LastLast
Results 6,071 to 6,080 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hello there! Im a mom of 3 boys under 4 and a new member from Cleveland, Ohio.

3. Hello usacarry.com. Robert.

4. New from PA

I'm new to the forum as well as CC. I owned a Ruger 357 Revolver that I carried when archery hunting for run ins with bears or coyotes. A few months ago I purchased a Springfield Arms 1911 Range Officer Champion ACP45 with a 4" barrel that I have began to concealed carry. I've experimented with a few different holsters and really like the Galco Silhouette. It conceals well this time of year but is an OWB holster. I have a Crossbreed IWB on order and look forwards to trying it out. I welcome any advice or tips from those who are more experienced in CC.

Love! Love, love my crossbreed. I'm sure you will

Sent from my XT1080 using USA Carry mobile app

6. Greetings from Dayton Ohio,

7. Hello from north Alabama. Been CC for several years. Looking forward to joining in.

8. Hey there everyone, it's nice to be part of the group. I'm a Navy Submarine Veteran, have had plenty of experience shooting while in but since I've been retired for about 13 years now and got busy with life I've lost a lot of proficiency. Anyway, I look forward to learning it all again.

Peace

9. Welcome from SE Texas

10. New from Orange County

Hi I'm new here from Orange County CA and am looking to create a thread for our area to share information on the process here. Am I allowed to make threads ?

11. Hello from Wisconsin. One of CCW states thanks to Scott Walker! New to having interest in the handgun world (thanks to Barak Obama) LOL!!