New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 609
Page 609 of 651 FirstFirst ... 109509559599607608609610611619 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,090 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. New to this forum from SE IA, look forward to good info and conversations.

Hello. I'm beecherman and excited to have joined USA Carry

4. well I'll be darn, Hi and Welcome gopbert, I am also in SE Iowa and still looking for a good outdoor range that is actually open. Found a nice one but at thios time I don't know if they are still in operation.

5. Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    The first one got to big and was hanging up the database when I was trying to do some maintenance. I deleted it and started this new one. Post here for new welcomes. Please don't start new threads.
    hi everyone

6. Hello

Sent from my P902/A900 using Tapatalk

7. Hey everyone, newbie here from West Virginia. Been a long time reader and referenced your forums hundreds of times and finally decided to join in on the fun!

8. Hello from a new member in Northern VA.

Hello Everyone,

New member here from Bay Area, CA. I have a Utah CCW which covers me when traveling in many states, but at home, I can only carry in my house or camping, etc. Most of the Bay Area counties aren't really "may issue", but in reality they are "no issue". It's frustrating, but it will only get worse in this state.

I carry a 1911 (Colt Commander) or a Sig P238. For camping, I carry a Ruger SP 101 .357. I'm relatively new to carrying and I look forward to learning from you all....

Best Regards,

Lee

10. I'm a Newbie from MN and I carry a Ruger LCP 380 and a Ruger 9mm I'm very pro 2nd Admendment too..

Hello from new member in Missouri.