New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 610
Page 610 of 650 FirstFirst ... 110510560600608609610611612620 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,100 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Thank you for the add.

Greetings from Wisconsin! Hello everyone! New to this forum, but not new to concealed carry, firearms, or forums in general. Might have even crossed paths with some of you in other related forums. Looking forward to taking part in these discussions too. Thanks for having me!

Hello all,

My name is Gene and I am excited to have found this forum. Looking forward to sharing ideas and experiences with everyone.

I am 57, married and retired from the Department of Defense. Although a gun owner, hunter and target shooter for over 35 years I know I always have much to learn and will never stop. My father is an NRA instructor and teaches Florida CCW classes.

My current EDC is a MILLENNIUM G2 9MM Polymer Grip Sub Compact with Hornady Critical Duty ammo carried in a custom IWB holster made by Cutt's Leather of Rochester NY.

Thank you for taking time to read my intro.

Great to be a new member.

I am also new and from the Memphis area.

7. Hi...newbie from Delaware. I'm in the Air Force and thinking about getting my CCP this year. Thought I'd join the forum and educate myself. Thanks!

8. Harfo

Howdy from the Peoples Republic of Kal-e-4-nay-yeah!

Hello all. I'm not new but have been away for a couple years. You'll start seeing me around again a little more often. I recognize a few of you from before and see quite a few new faces. Talk to you later.

10. New member from the west side of Cleveland, Ohio.

Hey there! I'm going to try this again. I posted an intro a couple of weeks ago but it never showed up on the forum.

I'm located in Wisconsin, and I'm new to this particular forum. Some of you who frequent other related forums may recognize me though, as I've been around for a while. Looking forward to participating here as well. Thanks!

Joe

Joe
    "Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat"