New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 611
Page 611 of 650 FirstFirst ... 111511561601609610611612613621 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 6500

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

jimjr1945 Guest
    Just joined and from the south bay area of California. Surprise!! there are a few permits granted here. Got my CCW about a year ago and still trying to ingest all the info. about what to carry and how to do it.

I'm going to give this a try again. I'm new to this forum, but not new to shooting or concealed carry. Some of you may have seen my posts in other related forums. I look forward to participating in this forum as well. I'm located in Wisconsin.

Quote Originally Posted by jimjr1945 View Post
    Just joined and from the south bay area of California. Surprise!! there are a few permits granted here. Got my CCW about a year ago and still trying to ingest all the info. about what to carry and how to do it.
    Welcome to the forum from another jimjr who looks to be about two years older than you.
    Certified NRA Instructor in Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Personal Defense in The Home, Personal Defense Outside the Home and Refuse to Be a Victim.
    Oklahoma Handgun License Instructor; NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA EVC, District 2, OK

5. Hello from Indiana! Just joined. Own a holster company called ClickHolsters.com. Looking forward to getting to know more 2nd Amenders

6. Howdy,

Im a newbie from Michigan. Looking forward to reading some good info on here. Thanks for letting me join!

7. I have been open-carrying for a little less than a year. It is good to find a group with similar interests so I can read their posts and see their opinions.

8. Hello,

New to hand guns and am in the process of absorbing as much info as I can to properly handle and maintain my new weapon (M&P Shierld 9mm) with an emphasis on safety for myself and others.

Blog Entries

Hello From Alabama

Hello All. Newbie from Central Alabama. Just started to exercise my rights to Bear Arms. Thought this would be a good place to keep up to date on all things concerning my new venture. I'm a 50ish guy and originally from South Florida. Hope to meet new friends here and have some questions answered.

Blog Entries
    Hello All. Newbie from Alabama. A 50ish guy just starting out in the world of Firearms and thought I would get the advise I am looking for here. Hope to have a few questions answered after I get settled in.

11. I have a glock 21 with some upgrades I'd like to sell. Has a lone wolf threaded barrel and guide rod. Also has been machines down to fit the Burris fastfire III (not included) but has TFX sights installed. Has been stippled with undercuts and coated too. Slight holster wear on one side. Comes with 2 mags 1-13rd mag and 1-30rd mag. Asking $650 TEXT ME at (754) 227-8139 for more details and pics