New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 613
Page 613 of 650 FirstFirst ... 113513563603611612613614615623 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Concealed Carry instructor in Phoenix Az new to this site

3. Hello, from Branson, Missouri. Just getting into concealed carry.

Arizona?

New member here from California.

6. Hello all. I'm trying to figure out if my gun is registered. How can I do that?

7. New member

Hi boys and girls:
    Noobie here from New York State (ugh). Been out of the firearm hobby since I retired from NYPD ('92). Can't believe the CCW restrictions in the tri state area (NY, NJ, CT); all progressive left wing entities. Hell, just learned I can't purchase ammo via the computer. I would move but spouse not having it with the grandkids nearby. I'm closer to 70 than 60, did 24 yrs with cops in NY. Vietnam vet 1967-1968 hence the handle saigon68. Married 45 yrs., 2 great kids. Been trying to pick up a CZ 75 SP-01 or almost any CZ and see that they are almost non-existent. Suppose that's because of the gun grab by the administration. I have more to learn from you folks than what I can provide. Looks like a wonderful place to hang my gun belt. Hope I'm in the right forum.

8. Hello from Riverview, Florida!

9. Hi from Western NY looking fwd to being a responsible firearms owner with info on this forum??

10. Hi All.

I'm a new member from S.E. Pennsylvania. I'm a new to carrying and I'm soaking up good info from various CC sites as I lay out my training plan.

11. New Member of USA Carry making obligatory first post.