New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 613
Page 613 of 650 FirstFirst ... 113513563603611612613614615623 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hello, from Branson, Missouri. Just getting into concealed carry.

Arizona?

New member here from California.

5. Hello all. I'm trying to figure out if my gun is registered. How can I do that?

6. New member

Hi boys and girls:
    Noobie here from New York State (ugh). Been out of the firearm hobby since I retired from NYPD ('92). Can't believe the CCW restrictions in the tri state area (NY, NJ, CT); all progressive left wing entities. Hell, just learned I can't purchase ammo via the computer. I would move but spouse not having it with the grandkids nearby. I'm closer to 70 than 60, did 24 yrs with cops in NY. Vietnam vet 1967-1968 hence the handle saigon68. Married 45 yrs., 2 great kids. Been trying to pick up a CZ 75 SP-01 or almost any CZ and see that they are almost non-existent. Suppose that's because of the gun grab by the administration. I have more to learn from you folks than what I can provide. Looks like a wonderful place to hang my gun belt. Hope I'm in the right forum.

7. Hello from Riverview, Florida!

8. Hi from Western NY looking fwd to being a responsible firearms owner with info on this forum??

9. Hi All.

I'm a new member from S.E. Pennsylvania. I'm a new to carrying and I'm soaking up good info from various CC sites as I lay out my training plan.

10. New Member of USA Carry making obligatory first post.

11. Newbie from Oregon here. Hoping to learn from this site.