New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 616
Page 616 of 648 FirstFirst ... 116516566606614615616617618626 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,160 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. I am here. Be safe!

3. New guy. I've never joined any group such as this one, so forgive my ignorance about how to use any thread. 25 yrs USAF pilot, Vietnam vet, Glock 19 Gen 4 owner. Love to hunt & shoot. GA Carry License. Enough for now...

4. Just joined from the Fort Campbell, KY area. Proud Army retiree and Glock 19 owner.

5. Just joining

6. Hi y'all, I'm new here. Hope to learn a bunch and be a responsible gun owner.

Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I'm Amanda, I spent most my life in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and now live in Tallahassee Florida.

8. New member from VA. Been a car guy for years but enjoy the shooting hobby and am a CC with a S&W 340 and Ruger SR9c. Enjoy the articles and look forward to the forum. Learned a lot from a car forum I am a member of.

9. Hello from Colorado!

10. Woot! Checking in from Marietta, Georgia. Not carrying yet, but plan to very soon. Hoping to garner lots of wisdom from those who do before saying, 'I do'!

11. I'm new to the forum, but have been a member of USCCa for some time now. I live in NE Georgia and travel to South Carolina every week. Unfortunately, I do not own any property in SC, so I cannot carry there. 8-(