New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 617
Page 617 of 648 FirstFirst ... 117517567607615616617618619627 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,170 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. New guy just checkin in as required to complete the registration and edit my profile.

I am from West Virginia, new to the Forum, but not new to USCCA. I have been a conceal-carry license holder for almost a year. I have received training for in-home defense and outside-home defense, and still working on proficiency (always training). Since my son grew up and started his own family, I took in a 380 and a 45. Hi, everybody!

Newbie from WA state stopping by to say hello. I've read several threads in the past few months and learned a lot. Thought it was time to sign up. :)

Hello from a newbie ( I'm green as all hell) from Pennsylvania here.

6. Hello to all, from a new member of this forum...

Hello all, my name is Bob Casale and I own Personal Security Consultants, LLC. We are a RI based company who specializes in helping folks help make themselves less attractive to a potential criminals, and helping them to defend themselves should the avoidance techniques not work. I am a retired Police Officer with 14 years of service.

Bob

7. Cigarino here in NOVA

8. hi all from upstate N.Y. I know I know

9. Just joined here in the liberal slanted Commonwealth of Virginia where our gov and attorney general had to tuck their tale and back down! firearms dealers showrooms packed every time I go in one.

10. I need some statements for my file.

Greetings All!

I've been lurking a while--so many interesting topics in this forum!

I'm 64 years old, born a Connecticut Yankee, now a long-time resident of the Lowcountry of South Carolina (by the grace of God). I've been a Christian since 1979. Hubby and I are both retired from the Navy, members of Patriot Guard Riders, and strong supporters of the Second Amendment. Since being diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease two years ago, I've had to modify my gun use but am not out of the game yet.

Looking forward to learning a lot here. :)