New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 620
Page 620 of 648 FirstFirst ... 120520570610618619620621622630 ... LastLast
Results 6,191 to 6,200 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Newbie here from Cleveland TN, glad to be a member. Looking to absorb lots of great tips and idea's for carry and conceal. Looking specifically today for any recommendations for hearing protection. Taking my TCP 738 for the first time, to an outdoor range this weekend.

Hello, mrmudzilla here, from way up north, in Celina, OH. As for hearing protection, outdoors, You can use regular earplugs in the 25-32 NRR range. If You are indoors, or shooting a "boomer" then I like to use ear plugs with muffs over the top. I haven't tried the electronic hearing protection, yet. Take care. I hope this helps.

Thank you mrmudzilla, appreciate the advice. Will give the 25-32 NRR earplugs a try.

Quote Originally Posted by BeccaG64 View Post
    Newbie here from Cleveland TN, glad to be a member. Looking to absorb lots of great tips and idea's for carry and conceal. Looking specifically today for any recommendations for hearing protection. Taking my TCP 738 for the first time, to an outdoor range this weekend.
    Take a look at the Peltor Sport Tactical 100 Electronic Hearing Protector. I wear it when shooting indoors, outdoors, pistols, rifles and shotguns. While the NRR (Noise Reduction Rating) is officially only 22 dB, it fits better than any other electronic hiring protection I have tested. Many have a higher NRR, but their fit is bad, so the actual NRR is quite lower. Normal ear plugs with a 32 dB NRR are fine as well, you just can't hear as well when not shooting.

Anyway, you could have posted this question as an actual discussion thread and would have received more replies.

6. I'm glad to be a part of this ,can anyone answer this question. I just got my first 1911 45. What is with the takedown processes,i have to use a paperclip in the barrel ect. Its a terrible set up ,wondering if it's just my weapon or all 1911's

7. Hi Everyone,

New guy from Long Island, NY. Yeah, I know, you don't have to tell me about NY. Lived here all my 57 years.

Glad to be here. Always looking to learn new things.

Thanks.

8. SlickMick here, a newbie from Donora, Pa..

Quote Originally Posted by John Wagner View Post
    I'm glad to be a part of this ,can anyone answer this question. I just got my first 1911 45. What is with the takedown processes,i have to use a paperclip in the barrel ect. Its a terrible set up ,wondering if it's just my weapon or all 1911's
    This is the new members thread. Please ask your question in the Handgun Discussion subforum by creating a new discussion thread to get answers. The new members thread is not regularly monitored by existing members.

I am a new member from the western piedmont of NC.

I look forward to learning and sharing on USA concealed carry

11. New member. Regards all.