New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 623
Page 623 of 650 FirstFirst ... 123523573613621622623624625633 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,230 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. greetings everyone, ,,hope you all are having a great day

3. Hi to all from a "newbie" in Louisiana. I am an FFL dealer as well as a certified NRA and State CCW instructor. Glad to be on board!

4. Hello from S. Carolina

5. Hello, I'm Jimbo44 from Southeast Tennessee,Glad to be here.

6. Happy to join usacarry. I am a NRA Certified Instructor and looking forward to being a part of this community

7. Evening all,
    A quick intro, name is Ric lol Im in the Denver area. Well lets see, I served in the Army, Infantry (EIB) many years ago but now, I have an AR-15 and a Glock 19 I like shooting, 4wheeling (no more 4x4 though) and photography.
    I signed up looking for info on getting my CCW Instructor Cert. as many of my friends want me to help them with firearms, everything from picking something out, to proper safety, cleaning, practice etc etc.
    Anyways, Im going to browse the forum here, but seems like a nice place you all got here.

April_Hernandez Guest
    Hellow to all,
    i am new and currently working with Security Company San Jose

Greetings all. Rob from MN here. Just joined and looking forward to reading and learning.
    Carrying for a few years now; my first course was with a USCCA-certified instructor.

10. Hello all. Newb in Oklahoma. CCW class tomorrow. Looking forward to catch up reading here!

HI fellow Patriots from the Sonoran Desert of AZ territory! Semper Paratus to all the Vets here, too!