New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 629
Page 629 of 650 FirstFirst ... 129529579619627628629630631639 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,290 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Just introducing myself to the group. I retired last year and set up my own training company Defender Tactical, LLC. I need to reach out to let people know I'm in business.

3. Newbie who stay in Georgia.

4. Hello,

New member from Virginia Beach, VA. I've been gunsmithing for a few years now and was recently certified in Cerakote application. I love shooting IDPA and Tac Shotgun and am looking forward to chiming in whenever I can help!

5. What are the real purposes of having a laser, wouldn't you give away your position If you were in a difficult situation. ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by runningrabbit747 View Post
    What are the real purposes of having a laser, wouldn't you give away your position If you were in a difficult situation. ...
    If you want an answer to this question, I suggest creating a new thread in the General Firearm Discussion sub forum. The responses may be many and different. I would likely write a relatively long response that will cause others to criticize or agree with me. However, this is the New Member Welcome Thread, i.e., not the right place for having this discussion.

7. Joining from Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina.

8. Howdy from the SW desert. New here but not to guns - got my first gun many years ago, a Moss 500 at the ripe age of 15. I am retired to a small ag property, where I daily carry a .38 Spec snubnose loaded with CCI snake-load. Somedays it is concealed otherdays, not - depends on if my shirt rode up 😃. But when I make a run to town, the ammo is changed out to .38 Spec +P JHP, worn totally CC.

Our state doesn't require any permits, so it's my choice to CC or not. If the news shows a lot of gun violence, I often opt to OC my Ruger GP101 .357 Mag loaded with HPs. All depends on where I am going.

When I was still working, I commuted on a big Harley, and found carrying my big Ruger OC, made other drivers a bit more respectful of my space 😄

My wife still works in the city, and CCs a snubnose .38 Spec in her purse and a Ruger SP101 in her glovebox, both loaded up with JHP .38 ammo

- Dutch

9. Hi all, glad to be here....One issue....I can't edit my profile?

10. Thank you for having me on this forum i am excited to start having some serious gun talk.

since9 Guest
    Retired USAF navigator (B-52s and C-130s). Yes, that's me in the upper right window of the C-130. :) Avid cyclist, writer, and published author. Working on my first two novels. "Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again; poor fools. And their grand-children are once more slaves." - D. H. Lawrence