New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 630
Page 630 of 650 FirstFirst ... 130530580620628629630631632640 ... LastLast
Results 6,291 to 6,300 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello from Oklahoma. Pleasure meetin' everyone.

3. Good to be here. From SC and have a Utah permit as well.

Wow, almost 24 hours ago and not one single welcome....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Wow, almost 24 hours ago and not one single welcome....
    Well, welcome. Contribute to one of the other threads or post a new thread and you will certainly get more attention.

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Well, welcome. Contribute to one of the other threads or post a new thread and you will certainly get more attention.
    Sorry, didn't know it worked like that around here. Im not seeking attention, just wouldve been nice to see few "welcome the forum" posts.

Guess old expectation habits die young...

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Sorry, didn't know it worked like that around here. Im not seeking attention, just wouldve been nice to see few "welcome the forum" posts.

Guess old expectation habits die young...
    It is not only that different forums work differently, but realize that your post was number 6294. Imagine if every new poster gets greeted by every active poster, this thread will explode. If you actually would look at the thread you posted, you would see that simple welcome replies are quite rare.

It's cool I guess, just stating it was something I wasn't used to...lol. Even over there on that poor excuse of a forum on defensivecarry.com I got quite a few welcome posts after I made an introduction topic.

It's no hard feelins.

Hi all gun lovers I'm David and my hobby is making games for mobile phones. Currently Im working on gun simulation and i need your help to review some guns I made so I can make it better and more realistic because I dont have much experience in guns, except air guns If administration team allow me I will post download link so guys can help me to make weapons better .
    Downdload link is : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...imulator&hl=en
    Tnx in advance ,best regards David
    p.s. If you have some weapon wish to add to game dont hesitate to let me know and I will do my best to make ti happen .

10. Newbie from Wisconsin in the house. Hello to all USA carry members. Looking forward to joining The Group.

Welcome from OK!!