New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 631
Page 631 of 648 FirstFirst ... 131531581621629630631632633641 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,310 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Welcome from OK!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Hello from San Diego everyone, now to try and get the impossible permit.. any helpful resources to make it happen here in San Diego would be appreciated!

Thanks! - Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by RDick View Post
    Hello from San Diego everyone, now to try and get the impossible permit.. any helpful resources to make it happen here in San Diego would be appreciated!

Thanks! - Ryan
    With all them laws them bozos are tryin to pass over there, what all do they make you go through to get a permit?

Welcome aboard, BTW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hello

hello eveyone I'm John walker from Lakewood, NJ

mark1205 Guest
    hi i am mark white from London. i am new on this forum. i am a writer in dissertation help in uk.

7. Hello, I'm a NRA Instructor and North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor, based in central NC, Chatham County.

8. Hello Patriots- I'm glad to have finally found this sight. I'm a life member of the NRA and a member of Gun Owners of America. I strongly believe that even beyond our responsible gun ownership and advocacy, we have an obligation to promote our strength through voting. It's imperative we get our fellow independent minded, freedom-loving 2nd Amendment patriots to make our voice heard on election day.

9. New to the site from Cleveland OH-IO!

10. Good morning from the Shenandoah Valley, VA.

11. Greetings from the free state of Arizona.