New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 632
Page 632 of 648 FirstFirst ... 132532582622630631632633634642 ... LastLast
Results 6,311 to 6,320 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. New member

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    The first one got to big and was hanging up the database when I was trying to do some maintenance. I deleted it and started this new one. Post here for new welcomes. Please don't start new threads.
    New Member Chris Sullivan here! Stop in if you are in Mesquite, NV

Christopher M Sullivan, General Manager
    Guns & Guitars, Inc.
    Instructor, Wild West Firearms&Training

NRA Certified Instructor
    Range Safety Officer
    Store Phone: 702-346-GUNS (4867)
    Cell Phone: 603-209-4095
    Email: [email protected]
    Website: Guns & Guitars: New and Used Guns and Guitars, Mesquite Nevada

3. Hello from Va Beach VA.
    Purchased first firearm couple months ago - M&P Shield 9mm & CC permit followed shortly after.
    I've found this site so very helpful
    Thanks much!

Phil-

4. Hello from Calgary, Alberta.
    I have owned and shot many different guns in the last 50 years. Recently I started looking into all the regulations in Canada and the USA to ensure that I don't contravene any laws or legislation posessing and transporting arms and ammunition in both countries.
    I hope that your posts will direct me to the information I am seeking.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

5. A newbie from Puerto Rico here.

6. Hi all. I've been around a while and I'm probably overdue for introducing myself. This forum has been a great resource for me in the past and I look forward to contributing more.
    "Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you ammo and that's pretty close."
    https://www.facebook.com/NVCCW

7. Hi new here, from Houston TX .Love guns and talking about them and learning something new.

8. New member as of 10/14/2016. My name is John Edgar Lacher. I own a Glock 19, 9mm, S&W Shield 9mm, and Bersa 380 ACP. All three weapons are listed on my CCW.
    I switch on and off when I carry.

New Member Welcome Thread 2-pi-license.jpg

9. Hello from Niles, Illinois. Old school and proud owner of a S&W 642.

10. Howdy all. New member from north of the 49th. I'm a BC resident who will be scouring the forum and looking for information about concealed carry when I am visiting the US. I am aware of the 6NIA forms (submitted) and I currently possess a nonresident concealed carry permit issued from New Hampshire.

My typical enterence into the states will be by road through Washington, Montana, or Idaho. I'm currently researching the reciprocity agreements as well as state by state requirements and laws. I suspect I may end up with a whole portfolio of plastic and papers depending on where I might want to travel. I'm sure traveling by air will be a whole new ball of wax, if even possible.

Canadian firearms laws suck. I envy you folks. Not to get political, but I hope Trump wins. It will benefit the US firearms community.

11. I adjust got my concealed carry permit hi I just got my concealed carry permit and am cruising aside for all the education I can get.