New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 633
Page 633 of 650 FirstFirst ... 133533583623631632633634635643 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,330 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Howdy from Houston, Texas. I've had my CHL for about a week now and I'm still getting used to it. Guess that takes a while. So anyway, I'm here to learn, contribute, share experiences, whatever. Glad to be here.

3. Hello everyone. A newbie and retired LEO from NYC. Looking forward to being here. Thanks everyone.

4. Morning all, newbie from Charlotte NC!

5. New member. New ccp.
    Hello from So.UT.

6. Hello from a new handgun and carry permit owner from southern Indiana............Skipbo

Hello all,
    New guy here from Utah. Veteran and Oathkeeper member.

ok so I am new here but not new to Conceal carry. I don't even have the ability to change my profile pic yet. I have been searching and I cant seem to find anything in here on Title 18 U.S.C. 930. it is the "no firearms on federal property Code. " My questions about it are for anyone who can help me understand its legality. It seams to be an infringement of the second amendment thus invalid, right? If I am in the wrong thread, please guide me to the correct one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonfodder79 View Post
    ok so I am new here but not new to Conceal carry. I don't even have the ability to change my profile pic yet. I have been searching and I cant seem to find anything in here on Title 18 U.S.C. 930. it is the "no firearms on federal property Code. " My questions about it are for anyone who can help me understand its legality. It seams to be an infringement of the second amendment thus invalid, right? If I am in the wrong thread, please guide me to the correct one.
    Here is an older thread on a related issue: Experience with violation of 18 USC 930(a). FYI, this was my #6 hit when searching with Google for "Title 18 U.S.C. 930". Feel free to post there or to open a new thread.

10. Brand new to this. Am a geriatric tenderfoot, and already find the depth and scope of this site very impressive. Look forward to learning a great deal.

The code you're referring to is 930. Possession of firearms and dangerous weapons in Federal facilities.
    https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE...p44-sec930.htm

Ask what you would like to know.