New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 634
Page 634 of 648 FirstFirst ... 134534584624632633634635636644 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,340 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Firearm Instructor in Utah

I own Utah Firearm and Security Training, LLC

Our website Utah Firearm And Security Training LLC is the best place to find information about concealed carry in Utah, training courses, shooting ranges, gun shows, laws, safety and much more.
    If you have any firearm law questions let me know or join our group Utah Gun Laws Public Group | Facebook and we can answer them for you.

3. Hello everyone. New member from central Colorado here.

4. Hello, new member from Florida.

5. Greetings from central Virginia. Hope to learn a lot from these forums. Take care and be safe. Burt

6. Newcomer from New Mexico. Looking forward to following many of the conversations

Hello everyone,

New gun owner from Michigan.

Cheers,
    Blue

Hello All!

New member from Cleveland, OH reporting in.

At one time or another I have owned a Colt 1911, a Dan Wesson .357 Magnum, a Marlin Lever Action .22 rifle, and a Remington 870 Express 12ga. shotgun. Currently I own a CZ P-07 in .40 S&W

I have recently started my "career" in concealed carry and looking to gain much knowledge from the wisdom of this forum. Eventually I hope to be able to give back.

Thanks for having me!

9. I'm new to carry.. I got the itch for shooting but not the bank account... I recently obtained my permit but am having a hard time obtaining funds.. please help
    Support my 2nd amendment rights by Chris Lance - GoFundMe

10. Quote Originally Posted by ADJ423 View Post
    Hello from a newbie in central Nevada.
    Ditto, hello from Missouri

11. Welcome from Noeth Texas.