New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 639
Page 639 of 651 FirstFirst ... 139539589629637638639640641649 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,390 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hi all. I just joined now from Texas

Sent from my LG-H901 using USA Carry mobile app

3. Good Morning from Tucson..... alot of good Info here, Thx

4. Glad to be here, from bucks county PA.

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Hello everyone,
    Not actually a gun owner here
    I'm an artist living in western PA. I'm working on a project that deals with the culture around gun use, both recreationally and for self defense. Although I've got some experience shooting with relatives, I thought it would be helpful and important to do some research outside of my own family context, so here I am! I'm planning to just lurk for a while to get a feel for the community, but eventually I'd like to do informal interviews with some of you and join in on discussions where it seems appropriate. Without getting into my politics too much, I'm really interested in getting past partisanship / knee-jerk reactions / whatever and understanding where y'all are coming from in a deeper way. I hope that my project isn't too much of an intrusion, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Hello, everyone. I'm a new member in Northeast Ohio and an instructor who's started a side business to teach CCW classes. I look forward to interesting and informative discussions. Lake County Concealed Carry Institute Mentor Ohio CCW Home

7. Hey everyone. I'm new from Wisconsin, and have been carrying infrequently for a few years now, just never signed up. Looking forward to learning more.

8. Hi Folks! I'm new to the forum and live in Illinois. Good to meet you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Big hello from the newby NJ Army vet. Glad to be here.

10. Newbie here from Eaton, Ohio

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

11. New here from Ohio.
    Retired USAF.
    Been shooting and hunting since age 7. 1911 fan, especially Kimber.

USAF(Ret)