New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 643
Page 643 of 650 FirstFirst ... 143543593633641642643644645 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,430 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hey everyone! New member from Indiana. Just got my lifetime permit last week. Don't know why it took me so long.

Ex military here with expert marksman ratings and a love for firearms. Grew up with a police officer as a step father and spent a lot of time on the police firing range shooting so many different types of guns.

Now here I am... 41 and just getting my permit. Well, glad to be here and looking forward to learning some valuable stuff from here.

Sent from my LGL83BL using USA Carry mobile app

3. New from Pittsburgh.

4. Glad to be here. Good read

5. hi im 16 and I live in the state of Arizona and I was wondering about the gun laws and what I can do and can't do I tried searching it up on the web but im not really understanding
    Last edited by 16andwannagun; 08-01-2017 at 01:58 PM. Reason: miss spell of state

6. Hello all from illinois

7. Hello to everyone. New member from, yikes, Massachusetts. But I'm originally from Wisconsin!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using USA Carry mobile app

8. Good Morning All. I'm a little frustrated. I'm a retired 68 y/o Board Certified Internist in NJ who now works for the largest Healthcare insurer in the state. I currently deal with white collar crime in my present position and have received numerous threats. I applied for my CCW in October of 2016 and still have not heard from the state! The judge is reportedly "very busy". I've reached out to th NRA-ILA but there response was it's difficult to get a CCW in NJ. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dr John View Post
    Good Morning All. I'm a little frustrated. I'm a retired 68 y/o Board Certified Internist in NJ who now works for the largest Healthcare insurer in the state. I currently deal with white collar crime in my present position and have received numerous threats. I applied for my CCW in October of 2016 and still have not heard from the state! The judge is reportedly "very busy". I've reached out to th NRA-ILA but there response was it's difficult to get a CCW in NJ. LOL
    Welcome. :)

Have you considered moving to another state?

Concealed Carry Permit Reciprocity Maps - USA Carry

10. Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    Welcome. :)

Have you considered moving to another state?

Concealed Carry Permit Reciprocity Maps - USA Carry
    What does a CCW and white collar crime have to with one another and why would you be receiving threats? Perplexed.

The Place To Be

11. Not you Reba. The previous poster.

The Place To Be