New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 645
Page 645 of 650 FirstFirst ... 145545595635643644645646647 ... LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,450 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hello,
    Retired military and former law enforcement. Basically new to civilian concealed carry.

3. Just signed up! My wife found this forum, and told me about it. A quick, brief bio.... born and raised in Zachary, La. Relocated to Wyoming in '85. Wife and I both CC, both enjoy the out of doors, hunting/fishing/camping/off-roading. Both of us are NRA members, support the Constitution and the Second Ammendment! memtb

4. Talking

Well, Howdy!

I AM NOT A ROBOT!!

I am D.R. Middlebrooks (aka DRM)...

I Own & Operate the Tactical Shooting Academy & Custom Shop located Near Williamsburg, Virgina.

All I do is build Custom Guns & Teach Defensive Shooting.

Thanks & Stay Safe,

D.R.

5. Thank for the invite. We are located in SE Wisconsin.

6. New member here from Florida. Retired traveling the great states of the US.

7. Tripped and fell on in!
    Howdy Folks.

8. I am also new on this forum --from the north end of the Shenandoah Valley Va

9. Hello from Richlands, NC, born and raised in Va just outside Langley

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Hello from the Bluegrass State, born and raised in Steeler Country. Former military, lifetime Hunter and love shooting sports!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

11. Good afternoon everyone, new member here. My name is Chris and I am a graduate student at the University of Missouri working on my dissertation. While I wouldn't consider myself a gun enthusiast (I only own one), I am interested in gun politics. Is there a particular forum to post or site administrator to speak with regarding me posting a link to my dissertation survey? It's a survey regarding membership organizations like the NRA, GOA, etc. I don't want to violate any forum rules or etiquette; so I would like to ask for permission to post it, and I hope everyone here can help me out.

Thanks in advance,

Chris