New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 647
Page 647 of 651 FirstFirst ... 147547597637645646647648649 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,470 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Welcome to the forum!

3. Greetings. I just signed up and wanted to introduce myself. I live in Indiana, but retired from a career that took me around the world. Regular CCer for self defense purposes only.

Look forward to learning from the group.

4. Hello, new member from Colorado.

5. Hi Iím a new member from Oklahoma. Just wanted to say hello.

Old man from Arizona, back at ya.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

7. Hello from NC. Not new to guns, but new to concealed carry. Looking for first concealed sized/appropriate handgun.

Welcome BK , youll get lots of tips in here but best thing to do is go shoot a lot and see which ones you like and can become one with...

9. Im Summer. Im from Los Angeles and have been shooting for a few years but still consider myself a rookie in comparison to a lot of other people. I'll generally ask questions on here because I am not as education as most poeple lol. If you got any tips, suggestions, or just want to say hi, I am always willing to hear them out!
    New Member Welcome Thread 2-giphy.gif

Howdy from the great state of Arizona
    (Sent via carrier turtle)
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerB View Post
    Im Summer. Im from Los Angeles and have been shooting for a few years but still consider myself a rookie in comparison to a lot of other people. I'll generally ask questions on here because I am not as education as most poeple lol. If you got any tips, suggestions, or just want to say hi, I am always willing to hear them out!
    New Member Welcome Thread 2-giphy.gif
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

11. I was curious about that insurance for having to use ur fire arm. Does anyone have it or know how reliable it is ?