New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 67
Page 67 of 647 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Just discovered your website today and became a registered user. Have applied for, and am awaiting, my CCP in State of Virginia. Obama got my husband and me off of the couch and pro-active about our 2nd Amendment rights. Attended a Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) rally in Richmond yesterday. Mr. and I are both members, as well as members of the NRA. Hoping to gain valuable info from others here and to find a "family", of like-minded gun rights individuals, where I can find validation for my "extreme" conservative, "gun-toting fanatic" ideals.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Just discovered your website today and became a registered user. Have applied for, and am awaiting, my CCP in State of Virginia. Obama got my husband and me off of the couch and pro-active about our 2nd Amendment rights. Attended a Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) rally in Richmond yesterday. Mr. and I are both members, as well as members of the NRA. Hoping to gain valuable info from others here and to find a "family", of like-minded gun rights individuals, where I can find validation for my "extreme" conservative, "gun-toting fanatic" ideals.

Glad you're here, Conservative Wife and Mom, from your neighbor to the south!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Welcome from one of the "right wing terrorists". We ae glad to have you here.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

5. Hello Everyone, I am new to this site. Found this site by listening to a sheriff mac video. I started looking at state licenses, (ccw/open carry Laws, and I found this site. I think its great for being a newby, kinda hoping to get in touch with different people on their views and thinking on these matters. Keep up the good fight. from south west michigan Hdpirate

Welcome, hdpirate. I'm new here, too. Already I know that I've found a "family on the www" where Patriots, who share my ideals, gather.

Hello there

Just stopping in to say hello.

Welcome to all the new members. We're glad to have you here!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Welcome to all the new folks over the last few days!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yes welcome to all new members over the last days and weeks. I used to try and hit this thread on a regular basis and welcome each and everyone but there got to be so many new members so often that I got way behind and gave up. The good news is that we have a lot of new members.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Hello from Kentucky. Been lurking for a few weeks and finally joined. Great site. Lots of useful info here.