New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 68
Page 68 of 647 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168568 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Welcome NavyChief, d-buck, Wife & Mom - glad to have you with us.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Quote Originally Posted by hdpirate View Post
    Hello Everyone, I am new to this site. Found this site by listening to a sheriff mac video. I started looking at state licenses, (ccw/open carry Laws, and I found this site. I think its great for being a newby, kinda hoping to get in touch with different people on their views and thinking on these matters. Keep up the good fight. from south west michigan Hdpirate
    Welcome hdpirate - glad to have you with us. You should find plenty of helpful people here with a lot of good info, insight and experience(s) to help you on your way.

SW Michigan... Grand Rapids used to be home for me some years ago... my bro used to live in Dowagiac back then too. I understand Michigan has changed a lot since 1999.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Welcome, hdpirate. I'm new here, too. Already I know that I've found a "family on the www" where Patriots, who share my ideals, gather.
    Welcome Mrs. Glad to see so many of the fairer sex here. Our culture is passed from mothers to their children.

Welcome d-buck!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

"Hi there," d-buck, HDPirate, and NavyChief, from the Old North state!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Hello everyone,

Joe from the gun friendly state of Illinois here!

geod

Hi from the biggest little State of R.I.. looking forward to reading your post , I am a CCW and active in the community citizen police.

Welcome from SC Dagvelia and GEOD!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

10. Hello from NW Arkansas, new here today. I found this site while researching laws in AR on CCW.

Welcome to the new folks here!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ