New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 71
Page 71 of 647 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171571 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Welcome to all the new folks on the forum!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I'm the new guy from Florida.
    Just wanted to say hello.

Thumbs up Thanks For Having Me

Just want to say this is a great site with loads of info. Big Props to he who runs site. Great Job.

Arrow Gramproger 45

Hello to all. Thank you for having me in yor group. My aims are the same for the most part as those of the group.

My background is in competitive shooting IPSIC. and club level PPC and bulseye matches. My club was Pearland Gun Club in Friendswood TX. We were quite active with every match type almost every weekend.

I'm still learning but our club included National and International champions who took on the task of introduccing new members to the competions.

Practice and support concealed carry in Texas.

Enough for now. Please let me hear from some of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gramproger 45 View Post
    Hello to all. Thank you for having me in yor group. My aims are the same for the most part as those of the group.

My background is in competitive shooting IPSIC. and club level PPC and bulseye matches. My club was Pearland Gun Club in Friendswood TX. We were quite active with every match type almost every weekend.

I'm still learning but our club included National and International champions who took on the task of introduccing new members to the competions.

Practice and support concealed carry in Texas.

Enough for now. Please let me hear from some of you.
    Welcome, Gramproger. DH and I ran into a competitive shooter at the range this past week. The guy was shooting at individual playing cards and cutting them in half...very impressive.

Good group here at USACarry. Enjoy the fellowship of other Patriots like yourself.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
    I'm the new guy from Florida.
    Just wanted to say hello.
    Welcome, fisheye. Glad to see you here, where you'll enjoy the friendship of other Patriots like yourself.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder69 View Post
    Just want to say this is a great site with loads of info. Big Props to he who runs site. Great Job.
    Welcome, Thunder69. Yep, this is a great site and I agree that the Administrators of USACarry deserve a big "Thank you".

Welcome to all the newer members here at USACarry. I think you will find this a great site with a lot of really good people.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Thumbs up New member from Nebraska

Hello all, I am new to this forum but have been impressed with the topics, people and responses. And yes I am fully aware of how the Huskers are/are not playing right now Ha, anyway it is great to be onboard and involved with youre forum!
    Remember, if you haven't got a smile on your face and laughter in your heart...Then you are just an old sour fart!

Welcome to the show, randy, gramproger, Thunder69, and fisheye; from the Old North state!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike