New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 75
Page 75 of 647 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175575 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Keep skils in good shape

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Welcome, Gramproger. DH and I ran into a competitive shooter at the range this past week. The guy was shooting at individual playing cards and cutting them in half...very impressive.

Good group here at USACarry. Enjoy the fellowship of other Patriots like yourself.
    USE IT OR LOOSE IT. I havn't distressed many playing cards shooting them edge to edge.

But, I keep honed the skills which make me free.

Gramproger45

Welcome to all the new folks here on the forum!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Greetings from Southern CA.

Welcome to the site, the1sage!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Welcome the1sage to the forum!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

New member from the rolling hills of S.Indiana saying "HI" to everyone. I'm a long time (I'm old) gun owner, hunter, concealed permit holder and NRA member.
    Armed you are a citizen, unarmed a subject.
    An armed society is a polite society.
    Fear the government who fears you guns.

Smile

Hi,

Newbie from Boise, Idaho here. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm married, and work as a mathematician and programmer for a large firm. Love to shoot handguns, but am saving up for a 223 rifle. Hope to learn much from various folks here. Want to be part of the group to help us collectively preserve our gun rights, while we still have them!
    This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~ Elmer Davis

Welcome from SC, Rman!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Hello from Oregon. Im very glad to be part of a group that shares such an important intrest. Ive had my Oregon carry permit for about 20 years and i carry a gun daily. I am very much looking forward to the day when ccw permits have national reciprication! Ahh to carry in places like DC, NY, NJ, and Cali. I might acually vistst those places if i could carry my gun there!
    Always be safe!

Hello to all from a new member

Just wanted to say hello. I am a new member here, but long time gun owner, NRA member, hunters, and CCW permit holder. I am also active in the political fight to keep our second amendment rights strong. I live in southern IN with my wife and three `kids' (2 in college, 1 graduated), horse, dog, assorted barn cats. I work as a Paramedic and EMS educator. I look forward to getting to know the rest of you.
    Armed you are a citizen, unarmed a subject.
    An armed society is a polite society.
    Fear the government who fears you guns.