New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 79
Page 79 of 648 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179579 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Welcome, more forty fives; from the Old North state!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

I am a dual resident of Minnesota and Anguilla British West Indies, I can only keep my guns on my boat since a bb gun or even a STUN gun is illegal on Anguillan soil, however the crime rate with firearms has skyrocketed on Anguilla as only the criminals now have them. so just to let y'all know that laws restricting the possession of weapons only increases violence against unarmed law abiding citizens.

Welcome to all the new folks!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Welcome, scrweylouie, from the Old North state!!!

Your summation is correct. Doesn't make any sense does it?!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Hello all...
    New member here from NC.

Welcome, DBlackmanc, from Moore County!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Greetings all from a new member in S.C. I have been enjoying the forum since August and thought I should finally say hello to everyone.

Glad you spoke up, Topspeed!
    Welcome, from your neighbor, the Old North state!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Quote Originally Posted by scrweylouie View Post
    I am a dual resident of Minnesota and Anguilla British West Indies, I can only keep my guns on my boat since a bb gun or even a STUN gun is illegal on Anguillan soil, however the crime rate with firearms has skyrocketed on Anguilla as only the criminals now have them. so just to let y'all know that laws restricting the possession of weapons only increases violence against unarmed law abiding citizens.
    Welcome, scrweylouie. I was reading, just yesterday, that England is having the same problem. In the last decade, violent crimes with "illegal" firearms has increased by as much as 200%+ in some areas of the UK. This proves that gun control only takes self defense away from the law abiding citizens and makes them easy targets for criminals. Sometimes I wonder if elected officials have any brains at all.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

11. Smile

Hi,

I am from Georgia, but have been in Florida since the mid 80's. My English is very Southern and proud of it.

But, I have lived in many states in my 65 years. I carry a 5906 or a Kahr both 9's.