New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 8
Page 8 of 647 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108508 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Welcome toaster from another Texan.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    Hi Toaster. Can't wait to see that Delta Elite

Red State AZ Reporting.

wolfhunter Guest
    51Percent is an interesting name, welcome to USAC

357Sig from the great state of Oklahoma reporting for duty. Good to go sir!
    My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

Welcome from SC, toaster, 51percent and brock samson! We're glad to have all of you aboard...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I'm a new member and confused about something with this forum. Everytime I log on there's like 200 people viewing each category but no one is posting. Is the number viewing wrong or are people afraid the Nobama hit squad and Hitler youth are coming to get them if they say something wrong??

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome aboard, Brock.

51% - We have always had non-posting members lurking in the shadows. I was one for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by 51percent View Post
    I'm a new member and confused about something with this forum. Everytime I log on there's like 200 people viewing each category but no one is posting. Is the number viewing wrong or are people afraid the Nobama hit squad and Hitler youth are coming to get them if they say something wrong??
    For all we know, the people lurking in the shadows may be part of some "hit squad". Use caution when posting, keeping in mind that you never know who's watching..... There have been list members posting in the past that openly admitted to breaking the law. This could come back to bite them in the "6" in the future.

Welcome to USA Carry, happy posting!

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    For all we know, the people lurking in the shadows may be part of some "hit squad". Use caution when posting, keeping in mind that you never know who's watching..... There have been list members posting in the past that openly admitted to breaking the law. This could come back to bite them in the "6" in the future.

Welcome to USA Carry, happy posting!

gf
    That's what I kinda thought. Way more than other forums I've been on. Well over 200 viewing sometimes on a single category and no one posting. Morons would openly admit to breaking the law on a forum. I wouldn't be impressed with that. I would like to know about ways to protect our rights and people who defended themseleves and what the consequences were. I started a 2nd ammendment rights group the other day.

I'm hear to talk about my 2nd ammendment rights and something I'm interested in, guns. AND I'm not going to be shy about my rights nor should anyone else. If we do nothing, we may lose our rights and the threads on this forum will be about repealing the laws. The gun doesn't commit the crime, people do. Most shootings are committed by gangster felons. Cops, go get them, not me. I'm a law abiding citizen. Spend more time in the hood, that's where the problem is.

Page 8 of 647 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108508 ... LastLast