New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 82
Page 82 of 650 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182582 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Welcome, Medic, Suecoho, BDavis, Prospero, and cdunn; from the Old North state!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

3. Hello everyone:

I am from Virginia Beach,VA, and I look forward to talking with fellow " Right-wing Extremist "

A.C.O.G

Welcome from SC, Medic, Suecoho, BDavis, Prospero, cdunn and A.C.O.G! We're glad to have you aboard...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by A.C.O.G View Post
    Hello everyone:

I am from Virginia Beach,VA, and I look forward to talking with fellow " Right-wing Extremist "

A.C.O.G
    Welcome, A.C.O.G. Glad to see another Virginia Patriot join the forums.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

first post here

Noob to carry --prior to Inauguration Day I hadn't touched a firearm since 1978 . Only wanted one for just in case and teaching my children and then got to talking to the Sheriff and then totally turned obsessive compulsive about Pistols and stuff and writing every politician that works for me on a weekly basis through Congress.org - Home ( politely though--I'm not a nut in their eyes , yet) got all the gear in quantities of too many (except ammo:) ) even wearing a dorky glow in the dark orange ball cap . My entire outlook has changed and I am here to learn stuff because I tend to make stuff up and never to good result. Help me!I'm even giving away motorcycle tires from my garage to make room for ammo and Range Bags and stuff. SOMEBODY HELP ME BEFORE I GO TOO FAR...PLEASE and stuff.
    Ultra CDP 11
    P345
    you may only assume I'm an idiot until I post.

Welcome, A.C.O.G.; from the Old North state!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

8. Talking arnold102 (wildseed)

Hello from Fitzgeerald Ga,where the yankee and confederate soldiers decided to make a town nd live in peace. It,s commonly called the Colony city. And we live in peace if the rest of the world will lets us.If no, we call on Ruger,colt S and W to settle things peacefully.
    Hello to all.

New Michigan member

Ok, so here goes. This is the first time I have joined any kind of forum. have always wanted to, and now I have found one that I really like.

GI (retired) 43E2P Army Parachute Rigger. Family, God, Guns, who could live without them? Love my country. Am very afraid of the new administration. Grey hair comes with experience. Carry mandatory. Home protected all of the time. One son who loves Glocks. I lean towards Springfield and HKs.
    Talk to you soon,
    timusp40

Welcome, arnold102 and timusp40! We're glad to have you here...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

A warm welcome to all the new folks!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ