New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 83
Page 83 of 647 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183583 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Arrow Gramproger 45 is still wasting lead & Powder

Thanks to all of you who have taken time to write. Still doing what my title says and loving every munite of it. I havn't tried to ignore any of your courteous welcomes. As soon as I get to know your personalities, I'll write back every time. Just moved to retire in San Marcos TX to retire so I am not keepng up with my mail as well as I should.

Some help please: My doctor is looking for a new 1911 SS 9mm. Of the brands available now, what are your opinions of the best for the buck. I tend to like the Dan Wesson as a very good weapon with a price that doesnt take you over the deep end.. What do you think?

Gramproger 45

Welcome to the show, Arnold and timusp; from the Old North state!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

GP

This is my second visit to this site, great info, glad to be able to joint this great community.
    Surprised to see all the information about CC and great place to find equipment and supplies.

It makes me feel better about myself, now that I know I not just miss reading all signs that I see around me, I think now that most all "REAL AMERICANS" are now feeling the same "CHANGE" that I see coming upon us now.

5. Newbie here

Nice forum from 41 03' N, 100 46' W.

6. Greetings from a newbie

Greetings from a guy that is new to this forum.

I hope to learn a lot and, hopefully, involve myself with some of the discussions.

Welcome from SC, Gramproger 45 , bt1911 and Taurian! bt1911, hows lake Maloney this time of the year?
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Welcome, Taurian and bt1911; from the Old North state!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

9. Hi Goup,
    I'm new here and have been just reading. I'm from Southern AZ and like firearms.

10. They just killed off all the fish, so I would say not great right now. I have never been there myself, but a good friend fishes tournaments there every year and loves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Recargador View Post
    Hi Goup,
    I'm new here and have been just reading. I'm from Southern AZ and like firearms.
    Glad you posted; welcome, from the Old North state!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike